I am thrilled to announce I have received the Kreativ Blogger Award!! I received it from the awesome Karie from ipinterest! (And in case you missed it, she was our Fame On Friday feature last week…catch up here if you missed it!) Thank you SO much, Karie, for thinking of me, with this award!
Here are the rules for the Award, that I must follow:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So for the 7 things about myself…. It’s been a little while since I’ve written any random facts about myself, but let’s see if I can come up with any more!
1. I wake up with reaaaallly bad bed head. And I mean really bad. My husband calls me Marmoset. Now I know I’ve mentioned my favorite animals are marmosets, but I don’t really want to look like one!
2. I talk a lot in my sleep. I always have. As a child I would walk through the house and have conversations with family members. And apparently just last night I sat up in bed and told my hubby he had to turn off the “daddy alarm”. I have no idea what I was talking about!
3. It’s my daughter’s 4th birthday today!! I can hardly believe it! She is amazing, and we are so blessed to be celebrating her birthday today.
4. I have a super special feature for you guys lined up in May. But that’s all I’m going to say about that!
5. I am tired. I’ve been working my butt off getting projects ready for a function in May, and now that I’m done, I am beat. And my closets are overflowing with who-knows-what. So I may not be blogging as often in May, so I can try to purge our house. Again.
6. I love the name Sheamus. Random piece of info, I know. It’s just that it’s a name that doesn’t really work with our German last name, and most people give me a funny look when I mention that name. I just really love it.
7. I might be one of the few people in British Columbia that doesn’t mind all the rain that we get. Don’t get me wrong, I love sunshine, and in the summer I expect sunshine, but I find rain to be very relaxing.
So those are my random facts for today!! Do you have some random facts about you that you can share with me??
I’m going to be a very naughty award recipient and not announce my 7 picks for the award yet. I want a little more time to think on it, and as I’ve had to award others with all the other awards I’ve received, I’m running out of blogs I know to pass awards on to! I hope I’m forgiven, and I will follow-up soon!
thanks so much for reading, and have a great day on my daughter’s birthday!!
No related posts.