Welcome to Fame On Friday – Because I Heart My Readers!! Today is #4, and I am excited to introduce you to Karie. Karie must be a very busy woman, for she has something to post about every day, yet she always has time to leave me uplifting comments, which I, of course, love. Here she is!!
MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 136: get crafty/ diy chalkboard table display markers/tags for spa sleepover party!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2
- Would I do it again? yes! I love how you can just erase the chalk and reuse these table markers for each and every party!
- What I would do differently: I added a simple ribbon which tied in with the party colors, other than that, nothing!
- Items used: Inexpensive Ikea photo holders spray painted with chalkboard paint on one side so I could keep pictures of the party girl on the back, and of course chalk to write the party items!
Thank you so much Karie!! It was fun to have you here today!
I hope you all give Karie a visit and a big Hi!
Thanks so much for reading!
What is this “Fame On Friday”?? Here’s the info for you!
Fame On Fridays! … because I heart my readers!!
I love my followers, and I am so grateful to all of you for following my blog…and as a thank you, I want to show you off! I know there are A LOT of talent reading my blog, and I want to know more about You!
If you have a blog, let us know whatever you want us to know about it! …But you don’t need to be a blogger to be featured. Love to bake? Send me your pictures and recipes! Love to knit? Send me a scarf! Haha, joking Maybe you accomplished something you didn’t know you could do, just because there was no one around to help you. Brag about it here! Maybe you changed something in your life in a positive way. Tell us about it! Maybe you are amazing at organizing. Share your tips with us!
If you would like to be featured, send me any info you would like us to know about you & pictures of what you have created. I’ll schedule you in for a Friday, and will email you to let you know when you are scheduled, so you can brag to all your friends!
The Only Rules:
1.) You must be a follower of Because (I think) I Can through email, Linky Followers, RSS Feed, or Facebook.
2.) Spread the Love! Let people know you are being featured, and where to find it! Do you have a friend you think people should know about? Get your friend to contact me!
That’s it! You can email me at leanne @ becauseithinkican . com, or contact me through my contact form on my sidebar. I look forward to getting to know you better!